Monday, December 3, 2012

the hottest guy’s are NOT hot once you have had them

Ellen provides HYPERLYNKS very rarely. I'm endlessly intrigued as to what moves her to do so. As usual, her reading comprehension appears lacking. I clicked through, and "looks are not important" is not the message here--but no matter! Ellen's parcel of wisdom below about the relative value of hotness reminds me of her smash hit SIX PACK JOE'S warning, whose first anniversary we are fast approaching. Meanwhile, I know I am not the only one wondering whatever became of GONZALO, who looks like Antonio Banderas (at least for now!) 


Ellen :
You are right. I DID learn alot from my failed releationship’s that OFTEN I do NOT consider. I now know (but did NOT before) that I do NOT want to marry someone who perfer’s the bottle over me. I also learned that I want a guy who will put ME first, not his own need’s. I also have learned that looks are not important, b/c they fade over time. If anyone want’s to read a great article, there is one in YESTERDAY’s NY TIMES called New Love: A short Shelf Life. If you do NOT subscribe (I do), here is the link.
I recomend everyone in the HIVE read it before you think the next guy will be so great. There is alot of difference between the stage’s of love, and the hottest guy’s are NOT hot once you have had them. So I do NOT care even to look for hot any more. I want a guy who will care for me, bring me breakefast in bed, and do my laundrey. In turn, I will DO the same for him if he want’s me to. THAT, my freind’s is what true love is all about. I do NOT want a looser who is hot, just a nice guy who will suport me as I support him. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment