Tuesday, December 25, 2012

LIKE HE was my shapparone or something

Merry Christmas indeed! Best to all my readers for the season, regardless of what is or is not being celebrated.

Ellen has thus attended the Matzo Ball for at least the second year in a row. I enjoy Evan's encapsulation of baldness and bad breathe, the two most consistant strikes against men in Ellen's life. He does potentially sound more age-appropriate, however, so even if not as a cleint perhaps we will hear more of him. Or he could try both angles, as did (unsuccessfully) Jim.


Ellen :
Merry Christmas to KAT and the Hive!!!! Yay!
I went with Myrna last nite to THE MATZO Ball. She is a dude magnet so I figured I could meet a decent guy. She did but I came up EMPTY. FOOEY!
This 1/2 bald guy Evan, with terible breathe kept following me around all nite. He was some INTERENET enterprenoor who has his own company in SOHO. He kept askeing me if I wanted to see his place. NOT AT 2 I the morning I said. He stayed behind me all nite LIKE HE was my shapparone or something and the when I left and was lookeing for a cab, his choffer pulled up and waived Evan over and said get in I will drop you off. I actually acepted ONLY b/c it was cold and wet and there was no cabs around.
He dropped me off but I did not let him do anything. He said he owns a place in SILICONE VALLEY TOO and hires lawyers all the time. Against my better jugement I gave him my business card. If I am goeing to be a partner I CANNOT be jugementeal my dad says. I have to be nice to EVERYBOEDY so I bring in buseness!!!! Yay!
This guy wants to DATE ME and I just want his company as a cleint. I will ask the Manageing partner b/c he said he would call I hope I can get him as a cleint w/o haveing to date him.

1 comment:

  1. The guy is questionable, Ellen. Anyone with that kind of money ought to take better care of his teeth and breath. If not, this is a harbinger of worse things to come.

    ReplyDelete