Monday, December 3, 2012

alot of my dresse’s are getting tight

Ellen gets realer about the weight gain tally. I knew I was right to estimate high, but still have no numbers to go on at this point--she's been getting increasingly vague. 

As to party garb: MP usually prefers red on Ellen, so I imageine that will be her holiday look. She may need to buy today's feature in her current size, however, if she can't fit into the red dress she got for the Hamton's roughly 6 months ago.

Ellen :
I have to show this to the manageing partner! I still am not abel to buy anything b/c of the electric power issue, and now I heard that sewer system’s will have to be fixed in the FAR ROCKAWAY’s! FOOEY! I can’t wait to long b/c alot of my dresse’s are getting tight b/c I have put on alot of weight.
But that is an incentive, my dad says, for me to loose weight! My dad is smart, but also fruegel. He want’s his daughter (ME) to be svelte and healthy, and so do I want that for me. He also said I will be better abel to be married in my mom’s weddeing dress b/c she was onley a size 2 THEN. She is much bigger now, and that is what my dad is afraid of — that when I am age 55, I will have the same tuchus. I do NOT want that either. FOOEY!
So I am goieng to the NYSC every day now to make sure I do NOT get to heavy before the holiday’s. We DO have the BIG party comeing up and I want to be able to wear my little black dress, unless the manageing partner says I should wear my RED dress. Ultimeately it is up to him because HE is footeing the bill!!!!!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment