Thursday, August 30, 2012

WOO him for more business

What is it with Jim and Coney Island? He may have grown up nearby, but Ellen has already been pretty clear about her feelings on it as a date destination. 
Contaminated water is also a recurring motif this month. 


Ellen August 30, 2012 at 9:49 am
I LOVE Anne Klein –even with the color block. Yay!!!!
This dress is NOT to expensive so I will ask the manageing partner for permission to get my 20% reimburesement.
The manageing partner should say YES b/c he aksed me yesterday to bring my OWN laptop in to work after my PC CRASHED yesterday, and I had to carry in my OWN Apple Macbook Air here. FOOEY!
I do NOT have the billeing software on this machine, and that mean’s that unless the teck guy comes back with my machine, I will have to sit at the manageing partners’ desk to enter all of my billeings today, b/c the manageing partner wants me to bill everything in AUGUST.
I do NOT want the manageing partner stareing at me today b/c I am wearing a sun dress and he always stare’s at me anyway when I am in his office.
The manageing partner also want’s me to ask Jim for more transeactional work. That mean’s I HAVE to call him today. UGH! I was hopeing that Frank would to go over the HSR but the manageing partner wants me to WOO him for more business. FOOEY!
I did NOT want to have to do that before LABOR day, b/c Jim wants me to go with him to a BASEBALL game. Now he want’s to take me to see the Brooklyn Syclone team in Coney Island, but I do NOT like honky-tonk. I DO love the beach, tho, but this water is DIRTY! FOOEY! He also sugested the US Open, but I am NOT a tennis player, and I think he asked what I looked like with tennis short’s on. I do NOT want to show him.
The teck guy has NOT come back yet…. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/30/thursdays-tps-report-anne-klein-wedge-dress/#ixzz253EjEXIx

No comments:

Post a Comment