Friday, November 9, 2012

I should be abel to become the manageing partner

Ellen has considered getting an MBA before, but it looks like she's thinking brick-and-mortar this time. Yet even now, her career aspirations show no coherence at all: manageing partners don't need this credential, so if she's slideing on in to MP's place within ten years, why would it be worth the time and cost? Let's see what Dad says.  
I do have to pause to acknowledge the significance of this idea (assuming command of Manageing & MANAGEING LLP). Ellen and her WATCHers have long entertained the idea of her making partner, but to become MP herself???? It's blowing my mind. How could Ellen be Ellen if nobody in her office could get away with ooogeling her, if she didn't have to fetch bagels for anyone, if there was nobody more senior to advise her about Zappos password breaches?

To date we do NOT know who Mr. Andrew(s) is. 
Ellen :
Yay! Fruegal Friday’s! I love this dress, but am NOT abel to buy anything until AFTER the peeople get the power back, my dad says and I AGREE with him. With all the peeople needing clotheing and food and shelter, I can NOT think of clotheing until after they get warm and new thing’s.
I carried up 2 bag’s of clotheing to the soup kitechen, and if they do NOT need it in the Bronx, they will send to the Red Cross that need’s it. Yay!
Roberta is here now helpeing me and she is a REAL trooper! You would think that she would relax, but she is bossing all of the worker’s around to work smart! I want to be just like her in 10 year’s. Yay!
The guy here in charge says I have managment potential and that mabye I should get an MBA degree. Does anyone in the HIVE know of an MBA program that I should go to in NYC? He sugested CUNY, but I have only heard of SUNY.
I think I will discuss this with the manageing partner, b/c he probabley will be RETIREING within 10 year’s or so, so I should be abel to become the manageing partner after him. When I get back next week, I will ask about Mr. Andrew’s old office.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/09/narciso-rodriguez-for-designation-colorblock-ponte-sheath-dress/#ixzz2BkKnaNtc

1 comment:

  1. Ellenwatch, you are loafing again! We love your wit but your locating skills need honing! We see an insightful post on 11/8 (the first one) about decorating our offices where Ellen is pining, not for a man, but a window office where she can have a potted plant! Thank goodness her libido did not result in penetration, thanks to you and others on Corporette. We find men disgusting who only want to "dip their pens in the company inkwell" and have 3 guys here that only count the "notches" on their penises from boning the paralegals at our firm. We warned them but these girls are so desperate for boyfriends that they go to bed immediately with the associates, who bone the bejeesus out of them for a month or two them, then after taken their innocence away, dump them. God only knows what diseases are being spreaded through such immorality. We do not want Ellen to fall into the same man trap, mesmerized by a penis, then cast asunder after being boned half to death by some hotshot Internet nerd with a circumsized penis. That is playing dirty pool with an otherwise fine and sharm minded city girl. We know because we got similarly screwed over here at our own firm.

    ReplyDelete