Friday, November 30, 2012

I just do NOT like his middle name.

NEVERMORRE
Poe's middle name is actually spelled with two Ls, but given the emotional charge associated it was inevitable that Ellen would overlook such typographical niceties. I look forward to hearing how this excursion in historical knowledge goe's. 

I don't plan to give David his own tag, but the infinite echo of fooeys shows signs of being as enduring as Alan's. Gonzalo arrives not a moment too soon...


Ellen :
Yay! Weekend Thread’s!!!!!!!
I have a big weekend planned with Myrna and Roberta!!!!! We are doing all the soup kitchen tomorrow morning, BUT we leave after lunch (1:00pm) and we are headeing up to ROBERTA’s house in Riverdell, where she is takeing us out to eat at a deli off BROADWAY, then we are goeing to some place called WAVE HILL and we are goeing to learn all about what it was like to live there in the 1800′s.
Roberta used to be a DOCENT there, and she is goieing to get us all in for FREE, and we will learn all about HISTORY!!!!! Then she told me we are goieng to see Edgar Alan Poe’s house (spooky), and learn about him. I remember reading about him in HIGH SCHOOL! Yay! I just do NOT like his middle name. FOOEY!
Then SUNDAY, I have to bill my NOVEMBER hour’s b/c FRANK wants to get as much cash in hand before the holiday party. It is goeing to cost the firm a MINT, the manageing partner says, but he says I have been “INSTUREMENTAL” in getting our billieng’s up this year! YAY!!!!
And he is happy about my pledge, b/c I have NOT submited any reimburesment’s for NOVEMBER, and am NOT goieing to b/c I heard on the TODAY show that there are STILL peeople in BROOKLYN without light or power. FOOEY! (This is also why I I have no patient’s for peeople like David, who had power, but acted like a DOOSH!”
Anyway, I wish the HIVE a better December then our NOVEMBER’s, and my dad agree’s that we should NOT have any more huricaine’s any time soon! DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment