Friday, November 30, 2012

I did not want to kiss a doofus b/c it is bad luck

I'm surprised that a woman whose views and values are as traditional as Ellen's would consider dating someone shorter than she is (Ellen is 5'5", Gonzalo is reportedly 5'3"). Ellen has never shared how often, or how high, she wears heels, or whether this would factor in. 

I really hope she literally said FOOEY on you when she finally took one of David's calls. Apparently he gets no credit, or even benefit of the doubt, for continuing to pursue even since before Sandy. 

And we're now expecting another STL trip with fooey man Jim. 

Ellen :
You should come to MY firm! I have alot of work I can’t wait to OFFLOAD, and the manageing partner is NOT doeing anything to help me. I asked if Madeline could do the do diliegience work with Jim, but she did NOT want to, and the manageing partner is just leaveing that on MY Plate. FOOEY! And Jim keep’s calling, so what can I do?
I told him maybe in December, but I do NOT want to miss the holideay’s in NYC. They JUST lit the tree in Rockefeler Plaza, and I tried to walk by yesterday, but it was to crowded, so I could just see the tree from SAKS.
I am hopeing that I will find a guy this year, and NOT have coal in my stockeing again. I finaly picked up when David called and told him off. FOOEY on you I said. It was cold and raining and peeople were loosing power and where were you? I said, and he said he did NOT loose power but he did NOT want to tie up the line’s? Was there a problem with the phone’s? My cell kept going and he did NOT even text? What a doofus I told him he was, and that I did not want to kiss a doofus b/c it is bad luck. I told him when he grewup he would NOT be worthey of me so NOT to even to try now. FOOEY!
But even tho I have DUMPED David, there is someone with some potential I met!!!! The Maiter Dee in the resturant we ate at yesterday was Equadorian, and he asked me 3 times if he could go out with me and cook me a dinner at his place. He said his name was Gonzalo. Gonzalo is NOT the guy you see comeing in and out of the kitchen, but the guy you meet when you first come into the resturant area of the hotel. He lookes alot like Antonio Banderis but smaller, about 5 foot 3, with a Equadorian accent !!!! He almost look’s like a horse jockey if he wore a striped shirt. Myrna says I could probabley meet him for coffee or something, but would NOT go to his apartement. Mabye I will ask Myrna to go with me. He has our firm telephone b/c he was the guy we agreed with the menu on for our big party. I hope I am doeing the right thing. I will wait until after the party to see if I want to see him. He is probabley the cutest Equadorian I have met, but his name will take a littel getting used to.

2 comments:

  1. Ellenwatch, please make sure this Gonzalo character is kept far away from Ellen. My experience with these Latin guys is that they will say/do anything to get what they want. The smooth talking seems to have caught Ellen on the rebound from David (the so-called nice boy that her dad wanted for her), so now she is looking at some dude that will do her no good. Kindly look into nipping this romance in the bud. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Ellen is a meal ticket for this guy. If she's dumb enough to be cajoled into the sack by this Latin lothario he will shoot his wad for sure and Ellen will never get rid of this Hispanic daddy, who can also try to get HER to pay for him as well as the baby. This is hardly the life Ellen's family has hoped for by investing in her education and housing. I see this guy moving on up to her apartment as soon as he gets access to her bed.

      Delete