Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Roberta paid the full bill without chizzleing it

MP may now recognize that he's in a position to benefit from Ellen's developing ladies-who-lunch relationship with Roberta. I'd already been wondering why he didn't mind these long weekday afternoon shopping trips; perhaps he saw the silver (green?) lining before I did.

Moving on, valued ELLENWatcher Kanye East is back on the mic today suggesting that the IRT reference marks Ellen as a retiree. As I said below, I have no reason to nix. Qualifiers, however: 1) Ellen is very comfortable with other terms for public transportation (search this blog for "subway" and "metro;" there are too many hits for me to start linkeing without any kind of rank priority). This makes me think maybe she's just soaking up more of Dad's grizzled charm than usual today...or something. 2) Only 14% of my razor-sharp readers, at least as of August, suspect that Ellen is not actually within her reported age range of 31-34. I know that such perceptions are fallible and that views may have changed since Poll #2, but I cannot casually discount the majority opinion when it comes from such an elite self-selected group.

Freinds on this websight!

Ellen :
Cute but this is my week to serve in the Bronx. There is alot of peeople that need coats and canned food. My dad is getting together a big box from coscoabd driving it to Roberta’s house in the Bronx and she is bringing it to the soup kitchen tomorrow when we go up to grand concorse. Myrna is driving if she gets gas or else we take the IRT FROM MY apartement! This is a lot more rewarding then doing antitrust do diliegence! FOOEY! Jim keeps calling but I said mabye after next week.
The Manageing partner is thrilled b/c Roberta paid the full bill without chizzleing it like Jim’s general council did. Yay! I got my bonus for October b/c the Manageing partner said I could not helpe it b/c of Sandy! FOOEY on Sandy!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/06/hoop-earrings-14k-white-gold-diamond-accents/#ixzz2BUPvmq8R

No comments:

Post a Comment