Wednesday, January 2, 2013

part of hi’s fiscal cliff

This is the first appearance of Roberta's son (as other than a memory of nursing). But do you realize Ellen just told us about a man who evidently did not find her attractive? I can't remember this ever happening before and would have expected a lot more cushioning, qualifiers, or at least painstaking evidence. 

I wonder why Dad is gunning for Evan...

Ellen :
I have 1 pound to go!!! B Myrna is makeing me run in 10 minutes! My dad just left. He rearanged my apartement to make it deducteable! Yay! He pay’s alot so this is part of hi’s fiscal cliff. He say’s bieng MARRIED is not such a tax brake as much as it used to be but he STILL want’s me MARRIED b/c Rosa is married and he wants grandkid’s from me to! Yay, but I will NOT settel. He KNOWS that now. I told him about bad breathe EVAN and he says mabye I should sugest a dentist or buy him some LISTIRINE. FOOEY! I do not like stinky mouth, even if he is a CEO. FOOEY!
Myrna is calleing now! Happy new year to KAT and the hive!!! Yay!
Roberta thought I would like her son but he did not like me either. He wants a maid who will cook and clean up after him. FOOEY on that!
Myrna did not like him either!

No comments:

Post a Comment