Wednesday, November 14, 2012

They say we all have double’s.

This is the most we've ever heard about earlier generations of Ellen's family. I had suspected Russian roots, and here we confirm. In addition to intelligence, it seems that likeness to blonde superstars has been passed down. 
Still unclear on whether Leyeh still walks with us today.
Ellen :
I am VERY fair skinned, and when tan, I get the SAME way. It takes along time for the tan to go away but do NOT worry. It does, especialy in the WINTER, when it is cold outside here. FOOEY!
My mother say’s I tan like a nordic wolf, whatever that mean’s–I think I got it from Grandma Leyeh, who was from Minsk (in Russia). She looked alot like Maria Sharpova when Grandma Leyeh was young–she was even voted some kind of local Beauty Queen back in the 1940′s!
That is also where I think I got my smart’s. There were alot of very smart Barshevsky people in the family, many of who never even came to the USA. Some of them are still in Russia and other places I don’t even know about.
My father knows some of them and he said he will someday take me back to the old country to meet long lost relation’s. Yay! I wonder if they look alot like we do? They say we all have double’s. Mine is probably Gwineth Paltrow (Yay–she’s so cute and a better tush), tho Jim keeps bringing up this Brit Ecklan.
So don’t worry, your tan will not be there foreever! YAY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/14/seared-chevrons-cardigan/#ixzz2CEq5QxSM

No comments:

Post a Comment