Sunday, September 22, 2013

Congreatulation’s! I onley wish I was you today

Yay! Fruegel Friday’s! I love Fruegel Friday’s!
As for the OP, Congreatulation’s! I onley wish I was you today, b/c I need to get married soon and have a baby! But the guy’s I have now are either unworthy, untrustworthy or just want to have sex w/o makeing any comitment.
When I was in DC, lots of guy’s just wanted to have sex with me, but I held out for a ring (which I never got). I knew alot of places then where there were very nice Dimond’s, but now they have other places.
So I called my freind, who works in the goverment as an attorney, and she recomended a place called Tiny Jewel Box, where it is not to expensive.
1147 Connecticut Avenue, Washington, DC 20036
TEL: 202-393-2747
They have a websight called tinyjewelbox that is on the Internet that you should looke at first, b/c you ALWAYS have to be careful of jeweler’s.
My dad got my mom her dimond ring when he was overseas in AMSTERDAM, and he said he was abel to get the best deal by lookeing around and telling these guy’s that his uncle lived in South Africa. What that had to do with anything is beyond my pay grade, as he says, but mom is wearing a 2 carrot ring that Dad says is worth over $30,000 b/c it is about FLAWLESS, and he onley paid a little less then $3K — but that was OVER over 30 years ago. It sounds like it is a good deal, but back then, peeople made alot less money.
Dad alway’s make’s mom show peeople her ring, b/c he knows they all think he was such a great dealmaker in Amsterdam. I think that is where he was doing all that GLAZZNOST stuff with the women. Mom does NOT know about that and dad says I can NEVER TELL HER. FOOEY! DOUBEL FOOEY!
  • I love your posts. I can’t imagine how you can be a lawyer and not be able to spell at all, but your comments always make my day.

1 comment:

  1. Make sam get you a 3 karat ring. That guy can afford it particularly if you agree to exotic lovemaking with him.

    ReplyDelete