Saturday, September 7, 2013

tell your plummer that you will got advise from my dad

My dad say’s NOT to do this now. When he was living in the BRONX, he knew a plummer who told him that plummer’s when they do NOT have alot to do, sugest that you replace thing’s that do NOT need to b/c they want to make busness for themselve’s. My dad says shut off valve’s do NOT wear out unless they were aluminum, not copper. So tell your plummer that you will got advise from my dad, who knows alot about plumming and he said that you should NOT get it.
I am heading home now and may have to post from my iphone tomorow b/c I will be with my dad and he does NOT like it when I use his MacBook Pro. Rosa will be there also with the kid’s and Ed, so dad should be in a good mood for a change. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment