Thursday, January 9, 2014

[Emergency call-out]

I wouldn't be posteing this out of order if it wasn't absolutely necessary. But, wtf? I'm fairly certain that the below post (and perhaps one or more from yesterday) are by a rogue Ellen. So Rogue Ellen, why? This is a major departure from our storyline, and you're not even bothering to supply a few supporting paragraphs as competition! Very disruptive, and you're bound for a confrontation with Establishment Ellen sooner or later. Honestly I'd be fine with a few more co-creators of Ellen's autobiography, but this is just sloppy. Explain yo'self. 

Yay! I’m PREGNINT! I cant WEIGHT to have this BABBY!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree with this Gauss. I wonder if this Gauss is related in any way to Carl Friedrich Gauss, the German mathematician and physical scientist who contributed significantly to many fields, including number theory, algebra, statistics, analysis, differential geometry, geodesy, geophysics, electrostatics, astronomy, and optics.

      Delete
    2. Hi Oleander, I wish I were related to the actual Gauss (or maybe not, it seems like he wasn't a very nice guy at all). Anyway, I'm a mathematician, so this seemed like a natural nickname...

      Delete
    3. Yes, I do not think the man was benevolent. But you, perhaps as a mathematician, may be in a position to displace father Barshevsky as her financier and help her with her finances then? My name, Oleander, comes from the beautiful, yet toxic, flower that many are attracted to.

      Delete