Thursday, August 30, 2012

[Further Anonymata: From ALINE to EVA]

So, the following was just posted in reply to Ellen's latest Corporette coment:


Eva August 30, 2012 at 1:29 pm
He wants to see your tuchus, dear!
Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/30/thursdays-tps-report-anne-klein-wedge-dress/#ixzz253SFHHkE

And meanwhile I was already planning to transcribe this anonymous ELLENWatch comment, which arrived around the same time:

Now Frank, Jim and the MP are all after Ellen's tuchus?

You are right to be concerned, and if need be, to intervene. I do not want this innocent to be used and jettisoned by these ne'er do wells who will disappear after having their way with her. 


The last post of this kind that I got--urging me to take action to protect our girl--got much more anatomically specific, and I chose not to reprint it. But the one prior got its own announcement as well.

Eva/Aline/Belinda/France's/B. McLeod/Anonymous, I am still infinitely flattered that you think I can influence the events of Ellen's life. However, it just isn't the case. I pitched Nerdy Guy again, recently, but that's about as much as I can do. Again, I appreciate your concern. But all we can do is have faith! 

"Innocent," especially as a noun, is NOT how I would describe Ellen anyway. She'll be aight. 
ELLENWatch

No comments:

Post a Comment