Friday, May 24, 2013

and get copie’s of the policie’s

One of the most reasonable sounding do diligence plans (re partnership) we've heard for a while, though still not nearly adequate. Note that "this will all be moot" is in the event that Engagement Chicken work's and Ellen immediately quits her job and gets pregnant.


I agree with the Cami suggestion, but it is better, especialy in the Summer NOT to buy top’s that are subject to this. FRANK alway’s advocate’s the low cut blouse’s, but that is ONLEY b/c he wants to see my boobie’s, even onley part of them. I alway’s tell him to stop stareing at my boobie’s but I think it is a genetic thing with him. His wife does NOT have big boobie’s so I think he is starved for them. FOOEY on him!
I am leaveing work early for the holiday and am takeing the LIRR home with the manageing partner. I told him we should discuss the partnership thing b/c I need to go over some details with my DAD. If I do NOT get the detail’s straight, I will have DAD talk directly to the manageing partner. This is all so compleicated! DOUBEL FOOEY! Dad keep’s talkeing about the firm insurance policy and I realy don’t know what kind of policie’s they have. Mabye I will just have DAD talk to the manageing partner (or Frank) and get copie’s of the policie’s.
Mom is goieng to make chicken with me, so if it work’s, MABYE this will all be moot b/c Philip will MARRY me and we will have a BABY b/f next September and Grandma Leyeh will give us $50,000 –YAY! But the thought of Philip makeing a baby with me is some thing I have alot of troubel with. I rembember sex with Alan was gross when he got drunk, and he alway’s just rolled over and fell asleep. Alan at least was not tiny, but he was NOT romantic either. I need a guy who make’s me feel good, and I can NOT think Philip will care much about ME, b/c Alan alway’s thought about HIS need’s and what I could do to make HIM feel GOOD, then just burped and rolled over after he was DONE w/o even a kiss after I did all that for him. TRIPEL FOOEY!
Anyway, I may try and catch up on my Iphone, or at Dad’s house on his IMAC, but if I do NOT, have a happy weekend! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment