Thursday, May 9, 2013

FOOEY, but not realy, b/c the loss is on HIM

Well, now that Ellen's Dad is involved in this ruse to smoke Phillip out, we know it's on. Not surprising to see that he's upping the ante, enlisting cronies to do some sleuthing on behalf of his daughter's good name. 
I didn't expect Ellen to provide a last name, but note that she only does so offhand while complaining how hard it is to find this particular one, and that his number is unlisted. Don't worry, girl--even if I successfully look him up, I am not going to call. Much as the Sunshine Girls will urge otherwise. 
Finally, I know this is Ellen, but "GU" is a noteable error. Ellen went to George Washington University, which affiliates always call "GW." The two letters aren't even close on the keyboard. 

This is a cute jacket! But to short for me b/c peeople will be stareing at my tuchus until I loose 8 lbs. Dad is mad that Ed set me up with a guy who is NOT calleing me back, so Dad is actueally interested in Myrna’s plan to see if he was takeing me out just to compare me to his girlfreind. Dad say’s that if Philip did NOT already know Rosa, he would have Rosa make a play for him, but he is going to get some of his freind’s who work for the goverment to find out exactelely where he lives and to see who he is liveing with. I already know he live’s in Manhatan, but with a name like Stein, there are alot of them around and there number’s are NOT listed in the yellow pages. FOOEY!
But dad will get to the bottom of this. Dad is also blameing this on my tuchus sayeing that if I did not have to loose 8 lbs in my tuchus, he would have grabbed me and MARRIED me by now. I said to dad how could he, b/c he did NOT know me and he does NOT know that I am goieing to be a law partner yet?
No, I think that Myrna is right. He was just sizeing me up against the competiteion, and I lost. FOOEY, but not realy, b/c the loss is on HIM b/c I do NOT want to think of him as bieng any kind of prize. Any Ptooey is on him!
After all, Philip is some broker, so what is the big deal? I could have been a broker after greadueating from GU, Morgan Staley and some other guy’s wanted me to do their training program, but I said NO, I wanted to be a lawyer! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment