Thursday, May 9, 2013

I am NOT buying BOXE’S of muffin’s from CRUMB’s, only singel one’s


Again, marriage as trickery. Not that Ellen's mom's intelligence has EVER been underestimated anywhere on the internet.
It's very clear that the weight loss target these day's is 8 lbs.

Yes, you should congreatuealate yourself. I am walking on my FITBIT ONLEY about half of what you are RUNNEING, so you are doeing GRRRREATE!
The manageing partner stopped by my desk this morning and gave me a $100 gift certificate to Lord and Taylor’s, for NO reason at all! He said it was a BONUS for winning over the supermarkit guy’s. So far, we just have a SMATERING of their case’s but I think there will be more soon. The manageing partner says this has NO effect on my clotheing allowance, which I have NOT tapped recentely, b/c DAD says I must loose 8 lbs before I buy any more suit’s or skirt’s. FOOEY! I know if I wait and then buy them that I will HAVE to KEEP the wieght off, so mabye dad is thinkeing ahead. That I supose is why he is MENSA and I am NOT.
I do plan to loose the wieght soon b/c I am planning a week off with MYRNA at the Hamton’s. Myrna and I will have a share that let’s us stay 2 week’s this summer, so we are planing to go in late June for week, then in August. YAY!!!!! I have to look good by then so I told dad that I am NOT buying BOXE’S of muffin’s from CRUMB’s, only singel one’s until I loose the 8 lbs. My dad says I will never get married with my tuchus, but I think he is WRONG. Men are interested in me, not my tuchus, my mom told him, but he is NOT convinced. Mom has a big tuchus and Dad has been married to her for 33 year’s! YAY DAD. So Dad got out smarted by mom, and I will be married to the right guy who should NOT care how big (OR SMALL) my tuchus is. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment