Friday, May 17, 2013

or I am goieing to make a bad CHICKEN and PHILIP will NEVER MARRY ME

HOW WILL THIS BE RESOLVED?????? THE SUSPENSE IS UNBARRABLE!!!!!!!

These are GREAT pump’s if you can spare the extra money! Yay if you can!!!!
Thank’s again for the “Engagement Chicken” recipe from Glamour Magazine, but there is ONE thing neither ME nor Grandma Leyeh understand. The receipe call’s for FRESH HERBS FOR GARNISH (4 rosemary sprigs, 4 sage sprigs, 8 thyme sprig’s and 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley).
What do you do with these HERB’s?????? Grandma Leyeh says NOTHING, you don’t cook with them, just put them on at the END, as GARNISH, but I say why have them if you cannot cook them into the CHICKEN?????
Without cookeing them, you only are useing lemon, salt and pepper. That, I think will make for a VERY BLAND chicken. If you want to have a guy MARRY you, I think it has to be spieced up, possibley with these items that are “GARNISH”.
Do you cook these GARNISH items in or NOT? I say YES, Grandma Leyeh say’s no, and I am the one that MUST get married.
HELP!!!!!!
Can someone coment on this? PLEASE, or I am goieing to make a bad CHICKEN and PHILIP will NEVER MARRY ME. FOOEY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed, she tried the Engagement Chicken! I feel star struck. Maybe she would have liked the barefoot contessa's version better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More importantly, GRANDMA LEYEH tried the Engagement Chicken! Feel free to come back with an alternate recipe; this one failed on more than one count, as you have seen. Congrats!

      Delete