Thursday, May 9, 2013

mabye he could tell that I had a lot of savvy and legeagal knowlege

As a root word, "legeagal" actually has specific precedent. (I love my unpaid, inexplicable job.) This elevator story is also pretty familiar at this point. 

Yes, it is NOT realistic to think that just b/c your boss has a JD degree that he is a good person. I have met so many peeople with JD’s and so many of them are both BOSSES and jerk’s. FOOEY ON THEM!
I have concluded that I am VERY lucky that I found the manageing partner. I owe it ALL to my job as a process SERVER that I was in the ELEVEATOR at the same time as the manageing partner, and he must have felt sorry for me b/c I was NOT sure where I was goieng, and he did NOT even know that I was goeing to be a lawyer, tho mabye he could tell that I had a lot of savvy and legeagal knowlege. So my advise is to find a manageing partner who is nice and work VERY hard for him so he will be nice to you. You MIGHT even get a clotheing allowance like me b/c the manageing partner want’s me to look good in court, b/c if the firm wins, we ALL win! FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment