Friday, May 17, 2013

you will NEVER get a boyfreind if a guy think’s you and youre room mate are haveing sex together

I'm sure this was immensely helpful to the OP, especially the bit about bringing on her own homelessness. I suppose for all Ellen's naivete and obliviousness, she still has a judgmental streak as well. The character is more sentient than sometimes acknowledged, then?

Yay!! FRUEGEL FRIDAY’s! I love FRUEGEL Friday’s!!!
As for the OP, FOOEY!!!!!! FOOEY!!!!!this is why I NEVER let Alan move in. Imagine shareing an apartement with a Drunk? I did his laundry and he still vomietted all over.
You should NEVER have a man room mate either, even if you are NOT sleepeing together b/c peeople think you are and you will NEVER get a boyfreind if a guy think’s you and youre room mate are haveing sex together. DOUBEL FOOEY!
Grandma Leyeh would disown me for this, and if you have a GRANDMA Leyeh, I think she would also. FOOEY!
What benefit can having a drunk male room mate POSSIBELEY have, I ask?
Once you get eviceted with him, you could wind up homeless, all b/c you choose to live with a drunken male? I say TRIPEL FOOEY! FOOEY! FOOEY! FOOEY! on MEN who drink and want to live with us. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment