Friday, May 3, 2013

I am sure that he would post it on the INETERNET

One could only hope. (Fully clad in a pink Ann Klein skirt suit, of course.) 

Yay, I love Fruegal Friday’s! Great Dress, Kat! I also love A-line dresses, but this one is a little to short for me and my leg’s would look to stubby. Again, my sister would look great in this DRESS b/c she is taller then me so I will show Rosa.
For the poster, you should consider NYC. I work in NYC, but in a SMALLER “Boutique” WC Firm where we also Do alot of personal injury DEFENSE work for insureance companies. Mabye you should also consider NOT the biggest law firms, b/c most lawyers do NOT work at Sherman and Stereling or Craveath or those other places that are alway’s in the NEWSPAPER’s. I worked in the public sector in DC before I greaduated and did NOT like it alot b/c it was NOT NYC and I am a NYC gal at heart. Also, I am MUCH harder working and I did NOT think they would reward me for my effort’s like the manageing partner does. Also, I do NOT think the Public Sector attorney’s get a clotheing allowance to go in to court the way I do so I am VERY lucky! YAY!!!!
I do NOT know what I am goeing to do with Robert. He texted me a picture of HIM, again by the tractor, but this time he was NOT weareing his park’s department shirt. That is gross. I do NOT care for this and think that he want’s a pic like that from ME? NO WAY HOZE! I am NOT sending ANY PICS at all to him. I am sure that he would post it on the INETERNET. FOOEY on that! I have to tell MYRNA about this b/c she was pusheing me to continue to see him, but now I am not so sure. DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment