Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I am MAD b/c he is NOT interested I think

Once again Ellen politely alerts me to a post that came up late and thus is not archived here. Post forthcoming.

I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of Philip. Note that is NOT the same as saying it's going somewhere.

Oooh! I LOVE THIS DRESS! 8 more pound’s and I am there! I should show ROSA, b/c she could wear this NOW!
Philip NEVER called. I am MAD b/c he is NOT interested I think, otherwize he would have called. On the OTHER hand, ROBERT keep’s texting! FOOEY! I have to run off to court, but I will NOT chase Philip. Absolueteley No man is ever worth chaseing. DOUBEL FOOEY!
I’ts like I said on the weekend post saturday, you have to roll with the punches, and I think Philip is just like a boss who is a doosh. Live with it until you can find a better guy, and that is what I will do. FOOEY!
I am Off to court now, with the Manageing Partner!!!! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment