Thursday, May 23, 2013

like goieng on a rolla coaster b/f knoweing what you were getteing into

Another war story for the age's.


Hug’s to you. I am so sorry you had to go thru this, but alot of us have at some point, wether b/c we were ill or b/c we had nerves, or both. The key is NOT to worry about it, and FORGET it, b/c you are a PROFESSIONAL, so you can deal with Anything!
I remember when I was just starteing, the manageing partner had me go with him to court, suposedly just to watch, but just before the judge called our case, he said he did not feel well (he said he had eaten the eveneing before at a Indonesean resturunt, so all of a sudden, he says, I have to go to the batheroom, if they call our case, just tell them I will be right back. OMG I said. And off he ran to the toilet. Fooey! When the clerk called our case, I stood up and said “READY” but forgot to say that the manageing partner was in the toilet and would be right back. Because our case was the only one on the docket that had both partie’s say Ready, the judge looked at me and said that he would hear our motion right then and there! I did NOT know what to say, other then to read from the breif the manageing partner had written. The judge did NOT ask any question’s and before the manageing partner got back, the attorney’s for the plainetiff mumbled something, and the judge granted the manageing partner’s motion all while the manageing partner was in the toilet. He was very happy after he got back, but I felt happy and sick at the same time. It was like goieng on a rolla coaster b/f knoweing what you were getteing into.
So don’t worry, it hapens to all of us, and we survive. YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment