Monday, May 20, 2013

My firm does NOT even have a websight

I remember hearing that Bernie Ebbers of WorldCom didn't do email either--presumably so as to leave no documentation for liability. The anecdote included the same system of having his secretary deal with all of it, printing whatever messages she thought he should see/deal with personally. Shredding is still an option when that's over. Maybe MP is such a spry white collar lawyer that he's taking cues from the greats?

No surprise that this joke of a firm doesn't have a websight (dashing my hopes of looking it up). But consider the implications for this email address that Ellen has. She can't be ebarshevsky@ManageingLLP.com because there can be no such domain. I'm tempted to list off all the remaining possibilities (if not try messaging each of them), but I'd suspect she's with Yahoo or Hotmail, scrunchie-style.


I agree…. You want to look smart, but NOT to annoying. My firm does NOT even have a websight, and onley a few peeople have INTERNET ID’s. The manageing partner has an e-mail address, but he does NOT use it and he does NOT even have a computer on his desk. He relie’s on LYNN to monitor his e-mail and to respond to any that come in for him.
I have my own E-mail b/c I am alway’s sending in breif’s to the Court and I communiceate alot with OPPOSEING counsel. I think that when we get new space, it will be wired for INTERNET, but for now we ONLY have DSL, which is SLOW. FOOEY. I have better conecteievity at home with my MacBook Air and Wireless ROOTER. Mabye we can have a WIRELESS ROOTER at the new office so I can use my MacBook Air without pluggeing in here. DOUBEL FOOEY for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment