Tuesday, May 14, 2013

interregateing him to make sure he was marrage material

I greatly enjoy this one. Turns out that Philip is perfectly single and straight. He's just slightly gunshy after Ellen "made clear" her expectations--for which she still refuses to apologize! 

Navigating between The Rules and Penelope Trunk, she's departed egregiously from all of the precious advice thirty-something women need. She's also at a total loss for He's Just Not That Into You and ambivalent about all the missives declaring we should all hurry up and settle already. Finally, she had no idea anything had gone awry whatsoever until Dad relayed the Male Opinion second-hand. I hope she posts on Corporette again in the near future looking for validation for her approach.


I love clotheing that breathe’s, especialy in the summer. I do love the look of the white Cami, b/c it will let me wear a nice jacket but still be cool enough so I will NOT over heat! Frank will stare, but all I can say is FOOEY on him! After all, he is MARRIED so he should NOT have to be stareing at me.
Ed told my dad that Philip will be calling of texteing me this week, but he said Philip is scared of me! Can you imageine? A man beieng scared of me? I did NOT bite him–all we did is eat dinner at a resturant in Mid-Town, and then we each went HOME. Sepereately. No fooleing around, not even a kiss good nite. I do NOT know what he was so scared about. We did talk about our future’s — me about my job and he about his job, and mabye a littel about marrage and children, but to listen to Dad, Ed thought that Philip felt that Iwas interregateing him to make sure he was marrage material. So what if I was? At my age, I do NOT have the energy to pretend I do not care of such thing’s. I think I made clear that I need a man to suport me and the children in Weschester, or Mabye LONG ISLAND where dad lives, but that is NOT so bad. If he was so scared, then he should be. I do NOTneed another Alan, to drink, sleep over, and then have me do his smelley laundrey — Like MOM told me cleaneing his ring around his coller but with NO ring around my finger. DOUBEL FOOEY on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment