Saturday, February 22, 2014

say’s I have to be flexibel

The thought pattern currently getting in the way of just marrying Willem is pretty confusing to me. The concern that Euros may not be real money that can be spent effectively is very Ellen, so I have no questions there. But see the highlight below: what exactly are these doubts? Infertility? Not "getting along"? And how is Trudy going to be abel to get to the bottom of either? 

Yay! Open thread’s! I love open thread’s and the color of this dress, tho the v neck is a littel suggestive and Frank would definiteley peek at my boobies. FOOEY on that!
As for the OP, yes, this can be a probelem, tho in my case, the peeople I deal with are mostley investement banker’s who make alot MORE money then me, and I am NOT jelous of them b/c they often work weekend’s while I am out shoppeing or eating or at home with Mom bakeing apple pie’s!
But if I were makeing more money, I would NOT talk about it with other’s b/c most peeople would be jelous of me, particulearly now that I am a partner. Dad say’s that if I play my card’s right and the firm has similar PROFITEABILITY next year, I could make as much as $450,000 with a bonus. That to me is alot of money, tho Myrna makes more and Sam make’s alot more, as a manageing director at his investement bank.
I do NOT know what Willem make’s but Sam say’s it’s alot less b/c he works for a small NON-US bank and they pay in Euro’s not dollars, and he has to get it excheanged here b/c they are paying him in Belgum. I do NOT like the idea of NOT makeing dollar’s. What am I to do with EURO’s? Frank says the money can be exchanged easily, but dad say’s that most bank’s charge 2% to do so. FOOEY! That is like a 2% tax, and I do NOT want to pay 2% tax just to get US Dollar’s! DOUBEL FOOEY!
Willem say’s he does not mind, b/c he keep’s most of his account in Belgum and that is where he will return (with me if I marry him). I can NOT agree to marry him until I know I can have a family with him and I do NOT want to have to have a divorce if he does NOT get along with me. Grandma Trudy say’s I have to be flexibel when it come’s to men and that mean’s I can’t wait for a guy to be PRINCE CHARMING. She pray’s that whatever guy I marry will respect me for my MIND, and not just want to have sex with me all day. I told her I agreed. YAY!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ellen's fertility is not a concern to me as our sex would be purely recreational as opposed to procreational. However I would not want Ellen humping any of these other losers. Once she's had me I'd be the only one eligible to open those pearly gates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This guy should have his cohones ltied to a tree.

      Delete
  2. I did not know that Ellen's firm paid that well. I am going to have to evaluate small boutique firms differently going forward unless daddy negotiated a special deal for her. I would have guessed no more than $200k for a grungy WC practice, but what do I know. More grrrrrllll power to ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. I work in furniture sales where I've made between $23000 and $37000 over the past 5 years. I've been told I look like a heavy version of Amy Adams and even tho it was by a guy who just wanted to get into my pants (and he did), I think I could go into acting and make more money if I only lost 15 pounds. I am finding that there are many new opportunities I should try before I am 30 years old.

      Delete
    2. I hope you find your niche, Alice. If you are 15 pounds over weight and are less than 30 years old, you need to really watch what you eat and exercise a whole lot more than you do. If you work in furniture, try to do a little more selling and less sleeping on the furniture, or when you get to be my age, you will be as big as a house.

      Delete