Friday, November 2, 2012

a PRINCE in shineing armor

I admit that I expected David to last a bit longer, as a prospect, than this. But perhaps I should have known that just because Ellen is introducing new, named, permanent characters right and left...does not mean that any of them will actually lead to a change in her basic life circumstances. In other words, still unequivocally single. 
It also escaped me that all her post-hurricane comments about how helpful a man might be were a sidelong reference to David's not having called. She is not considering, however, that he and Adam may have lost power (or worse) and that he's had more presseing priorities.
Lastly, MP's most recent shower may have been on Sunday, October 28. We know he doesn't have any hair to grease up, but otherwise we can all be glad we don't have alot of things to go over with him this morning.
UPDATE: The Sunshine Girls are at it again! That was fast. And this is getting more and more bizarre. No idea what they're talking about with Adam either (David's roommate).
Ellen :
Yay! I love FRUEGAL Friday’s! The manageing partner is here, but he has not shaven or showered! FOOEY! I also have to go over alot with him and he is waiteing for me now. Doubel fooey! I am hopeing to get outta here by 2 so I can go shoppeing! YAY! Myrna and I have a fun weekend planned, but she has to get gas and she is mad b/c there is none near us. FOOEY! I do not like that David never called me to see if I was OK. I am beginning to think he is not such a great catch like my Dad says. If he was so great, he would make sure I was OK. I deserve better then him. I want a PRINCE in shineing armor. I do not think he is that person. FOOEY b/c there are no other guy’s out there worth lookeing at. Be safe Corporete’s!!!!!

Sunshine Girls :
Ellen, be smart and stay away from David. We have been burned by “sincere” guys that will say or do anything UNTIL they get into your panties, then all bets are off. We know about Alan and this dufus is no different. Do not let him into your heart because those Internet guys are just in it for the glory of a roll in the sack with you. If you want to find a guy that will treasure you for both your fine body AND mind, look for a dude about 10 years older than you looking to start a family who has money in the bank, is less likely to sponge off you or put you back in the workforce while he plays WII and is MR MOM because guys like that often wind up banging the young mom next door while you work long hours to put bread on the table. I’ve been there and done that! As a now single mom who had to pay to dump his ass, trust me, you don’t want to be there like me, and this Adam may put you where you don’t want to be if you father his child. DON’T DO IT ELLEN, please!!!!!!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/02/collective-concepts-button-down-blouse/#ixzz2B58lZeOZ

6 comments:

  1. Thank Gawd for common sense to prevail, as it looks like Ellen's maiden hood will be preserved against a frontal assault by David we all feared. I concur that a young impressionable innocent like Ellen not lose her virginity to an insincere slob who has manage to bamboozle father Barshevaky that he was truly interested in "playing house" with Ellen. Of course dad would be happy to offload this baggage on someone who would become his son in law, but I think it was dirty pool to engage in such falsehoods during the Jewish temple services. My guess is that dad is nearing retirement and wants another man to take over supervision of Ellen including money and weight management, figuring that Ellen's best days for attracting a worthy mate will soon fade, as will her fertility. This Adam is no Knight in shining armor. At best, he has a bent codpiece that he would cast aside to poke other women behind Ellen's back. And how phony is it for a guy to volunteer to a girl he has not been with to say that he thinks she has a perfect tuchus? Ellen is smart to jettison this phony now, and she should alert Myrna not to advance any below the belt relationship with Adam who sounds particularly uncouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even more articulate than usual! I agree that David's comment cannot be authentic, as he only knows Ellen's tuchus through the Anne Klein skirt suits. The nerve.

      Delete
  2. We do not want to have Ellen lose her innocence. There are 3 senior male associates that would consider it a badge of honor to deflower Ellen. That just is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I ask who these associates are? None of them can be very much senior to Ellen, since this is her fifth-going-on-sixth year. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. They are probably the same age, class of 2006. But age does not matter. They speak only of screwing her and moving on-- to these guys, she is a blond lawyer who is just another notch on their pistollaros, but they do not want a relationship. Just quick and dirty sex to take her maiden hood. These guys look at her as a challenge. If they can get into her pants, they will have hit the jackpot. Emptying out into a successful female litigator is the grand prize in their book. These men disgust me and I've told them. They laugh and say I could qualify if I am nice to them. They are gross and I would never let them anywhere near me. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does Manageing Partner know about this? Have you talked to him about it, or does he just oooogle you too?

      Delete