Friday, November 16, 2012

the scrunchie was royal BLUE and was sweatie!

Intermittent returns to the theme of scrunchie pack's are one of the things that make my job worthwhile. Whomever is writing these posts really has a genuine respect for Ellen's history and aesthetic. Just as a review, here's the original rainbow scrunchie set post that rocked Corporette almost 2 years ago--I wonder if she can't get them at "the new Target" anymore?--and here's her account of finding the latest value pack on this year's business trip to Pittsburgh. I probably don't need to say this, but if the person who stole a royal BLUE, sweatie scrunchie from the NYSC is an ELLENWatcher who plans to turn it over to me for DNA testing, I'm waiting for the phone call. 

And this new datum for Known Information: Ellen's gym membership. 

Ellen :
Yay! Fruegel Friday’s! I love FRIDAY’s! This is a cute blouse also, but I have to wait for awhile b/c peeple STILL do not have power. FOOEY!
I was workeing out at the NYSC, and someone took my scrunchie and hairbrush when I was takeing a shower! Why in the world would someone do that? The hairbrush was NOT new and the scrunchie was royal BLUE and was sweatie! I would NEVER wear some one’s else’s SCRUNCHIE. WHATEVER.
I was so smart to get a bag of scrunchie’s instead of one at a time. I think I onley have 5 left. I do NOT want want to have to go back to Pitsburh for more. FOOEY.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/16/pintucked-34-sleeve-blouse/#ixzz2CQQ5rx7y

No comments:

Post a Comment