Saturday, November 3, 2012

decieded to go on a man strike

This post is rich with worse-than-normal errors and more blatant-than-normal sexual innuendo. Combining both, I assume it was Roberta's idea to "sware [off] [men] for a week"? It definitely couldn't have been Myrna's. By the way, why is Myrna hanging out at all? Does anyone else invite their party-girl friends out to meet their clients? But I of all people should remember that no boundaries whatsoever exist in Ellen's world.
I won't even waste space on my dim hopes for Bus Dudes. At any rate, this date can't happen for at least a week. 
And Ellen resolves my question about the subsidezy demotion from 30% back to 20%.
UPDATE, 11/4: The Sunshine Girls have posted a response (see below). This is somewhat clarifying as to their recent comments on ELLENWatch, in which they referred to "senior associates" I assumed to be working at Manageing & MANAGEING LLP, rather than S&S. Unless these two firms are one and the same, which is entirely possible. I'd very much like to see Ellen handle the Sunshine Girls herself, rather than leaving all of it to me, but we all know how productive it is to expect her to respond to anything...
Ellen :
Roberta loves beer! She and I ate at Morton’s last nite and I had a big stake. She had a porter house with 3 beers and we had ahit sooflaey for desert when Myrna joined us and we all drank Rob Roy’s! Yay! But so many calories! Roberta said for me to forget about my tuchus for the weekend. I wanted Myrna to drive me to see the foliage but she could NOT find any GAS! FOOEY!! So the 3 of us decieded to go on a man strike and sware oddments for a week — and we are volunteering in a SOUP kitchen on LEX AND 24th this afternoon AND TOMOROW so the Manageing partner sees that I DO CARE after I almost didnt make it to paint a few weeks ago. I still ruined a nice pair of pumps with paint. FOOEY!
The Manageing partner put me back to 20% b/c the other partner’s thought he was playing favorits with me. He said he will give me a lip sum bonus at Christmas to make it up! Yay!
I think I have to go into court this week but I will call first. Roberta has cleared her calender so that she can cheer me on. Yay!
Myrna met a guy on the bus who has a friend that wants to meet me. He hasn’t even seen me yet. I should probably worke out to make my tuchus smaller. My dad said I should be going to the gym a lot more too. FOOEY!
Be safe corporates b/c there are wet manhole covers my mom says.

Sunshine Girls :
Ellen it is good to steer clear of David because we think he only wants to have sex with you. Better to hang with the gals for a week. Not sure if you read this but a group of us here at S&S follow you and wish you well. Protect yourself as a lot of men want to deflower you, including 3 immature associates here .


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/02/weekend-open-thread-154/#ixzz2BHuYB71Q

No comments:

Post a Comment