Wednesday, November 14, 2012

settled her 2 cases herself with oposing council

I'm still confused as to why Ellen thinks getting an MBA is a good idea in context of her career goals--vague and ever-changing, but never business related. Now that the incontrovertible Roberta has agreed, I'm as close to bothering to pose a question as I ever get. Why, Ellen? Why, Roberta and Manageing Partner? Even you, Dad? Sunshine Girls, do you have any take? Others?

And here's what we know, historically, about Ellen's bar preparation. Not sure if this constitutes a DISCREEPENCY or not...

Anyway's, Fish Guy is a highly unlikely prospect, but to me this post's value comes from the revelation of a briefcase bearing Ellen's name. This means that a hypothetical Ellen sighting has gone from resting on probable ID to being entirely verifiable, as long as she's at work or going to or from. Don't say I didn't tell you, ELLENWatchers! The call goes out to New Yorkers especially, but also all denizens of do diligeince cities and anywhere else Ellen may have business. If you see the scrunchie, and other indices seem to point to a yes, strain your neck and make a fool of yourself in whatever way you must to check for  E. Barshevsky Esq.  on the briefcase. If it's there, I'm not even going to ask for pictures. I'm thinking more along the lines of a large mesh net--to stabilize the situation until I can get there. 
Ellen :
Me too! The manageing partner LOVES me in RED, so I will show him this Nieman Marcus suit (but I will keep my promise’s and HOLD off buying it until after the Huricane Sandy victim’s get the power back).
I am still NOT decided about the MBA. My dad says I have to take the GMAT, but I thought I could wave in b/c I am already a lawyer. Does any one in the HIVE think I have to take the GMAT? I took the LSAT year’s ago (but did not do that great). If I have to take the GMAT, does the HIVE recomend any prep course I should take? I took the PEEPER Bar Review and Passed the Bar! YAY! I do NOT know if they do GMAT.
Anyway, Roberta says I should get the MBA. She came with me to court, and settled her 2 cases herself with oposing council. Brian gave in AGAIN to her. He was sweating alot but setteled for $1,875 after aksing for $65,000 in the pleedings, and $32,500 in settelment talk’s.
We saved her company alot of money! Yay!
Also, that fish guy called my office. I think he must have saw my breifcase that has my name on the label’s handle. I do NOT want to date a guy who smell’s like fish. He also was way to cocky for me. Just b/c you cut fish all day does NOT mean you are husband material. FOOEY! I do NOT think I will call him back.
  • TO Lawyer :
    haha Ellen… I am actually dying laughing at this line: “Just b/c you cut fish all day does NOT mean you are husband material”
    • Cb :
      I don’t know, I might reconsider. Free fish?? Just put a plate of sashimi in front of me and I’m as happy as a bear in salmon season.
  • Godzilla :
    PEEPER????????? I AM DEAD


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/14/suit-of-the-week-bigio/#ixzz2CEqkfKAM

No comments:

Post a Comment