Monday, November 19, 2012

wants me to start tweeting on Twitter.

Further evidence Manageing & MANAGEING LLP is barely an operational entity: MP apparently just heard of LinkedIn for the first time. That said, the fact that he's assigning websight responsibility to Ellen, along with tweeting on Twitter, suggests he knows what kind of online charisma she brings. Needless to say I hope if she does set up one or both account's, she announces them on Corporette. 140 characters will probably be a challenge for her at this point...

Ellen :
The manageing partner want’s me to get on to this Linked in websight and get some recomendation’s like this. Does it cost money? He think’s it is the next Martindale Hubble and we should be a head of the power curve.
How does our law firm get listed here?
He also wants me to start tweeting on Twitter. I do NOT have the time for all of this stuff, particularley b/c I have so much cases to keep on top of. I think HE should be tweeting, not me, b/c after all HE is the manageing partner. FOOEY!
I do think I can get good recomendation’s from Roberta, Jim and alot of the former cleint’s. 2 of them went to another firm when the manageing partner did NOT reduce my hour’s. I told him they were goieing to be mad, but he did NOT listen to me. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/19/rachel-roy-gardner-pump/#ixzz2CivGbSba

No comments:

Post a Comment