Tuesday, November 20, 2012

getting served hot dogs on a stick and suschi

TOO BAD for any vegetarian attendees of this holiday dinner! Maybe this is Ellen's way of trying to make sure I won't crash it. No promise's though...especially because a number of first-time introductions are likely to take place that one wouldn't want to miss. Not only Dad-MP, but also Roberta-Dad, Roberta-Frank, Jim-Dad, Jim-Lynn, and (reunited) Roberta-Jim. 
MP has met a number of Ellen's relatives already, but especially since Dad's coming armed with pitches--to be implemented when (not if) Ellen succeeds MP, I feel like this could equally end up beautiful or ugly.

Ellen :
I know this guy! He is near me! Yay! I was so busy b/c the manageing partner has me calling new cleint’s he has brought on to invite them to the firm Holiday party. Because we have cleint’s of all faith’s and religion’s, we are NOT calleing it a Christmas or Hanuaka or Kwanza party, but simpley a HOLIDAY party! Yay!
The firm is renteing out space at a swanky restraunt in mid – December and we are haveing drink’s and a SIT DOWN dinner. The manageing partner did NOT want to do this (to expensive) but I told him that it was hard to eat standeing up and getting served hot dogs on a stick and suschi, b/c it would be ALL OVER the place after a few drink’s.
So I convenced him to have a dinner; and we are getting a choice of grilled tuna, roasted chicken, or filet mingion. Personaly I love the filet, but because of my tuchus, I am going with the roasted chicken. I do NOT trust the tuna. FOOEY! b/c the place does NOT get that much business for the restarurant, instead it gets alot of hotel business, but peeople eat somewhere else. YAY!
I even am goieing to bring my dad, b/c the manageing partner want’s to meet him. My dad has alot of good ideas for the firm if I become the manageing partner, so the manageing partner want’s to see who I am geting all these smart idea’s from! Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/20/tuesdays-tps-report-4/#ixzz2Co1ExlPA

No comments:

Post a Comment