Thursday, November 29, 2012

emmboss my full name on it

Back on the theme of identifiable Ellen relics (Ellics? ELLic's?) You already know what to do if you ever see this one. Speaking of Ellen's full name, I'm still waiting on the middle name. If you put a gun to my head I'd say Leyeh, but hopefully she'll share at some point.


Ellen :
When I gradueated LAW SCHOOL and told my father I would be workeing in litiegieation, he went out to a VERY important luggage place in New York City and bought me a LIT BAG, and he had them emmboss my full name on it, so that if I were ever to loose it that I would get it back. Also, by haveing my NAME on it, it would not get confused with all of the other lawyer’s, who had similear litieigation bag’s like it, b/c it look’s the same as other’s who are goeing to court every day with case’s and breif’s. Yay!!!
Mine is very large so I carry every thing in it, includeing my gym clothe’s and my lunch, and my purse. It does NOT really pay to carry to many things on the SUBWAY.
My DAD NEVER told me how much he paid for the bag, but all of the guy’s come up to me to admire the bag. Unfortunately, that’s also how some doofus got my name and called my firm to see if I was interested in goieng out with him. FOOEY! I guess I have to take the good with the bad! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment