Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I do NOT want to waste alot of time with Jim

So much for that! But of course Madeline doesn't want to travel with Jim. He's just going to max out his expense account on adult films and make grunteing noises at professional sporting events anyway. 
I hadn't known that Dad's and MP's shared stewardship of Ellen's ladygarden was actually in writing anywhere--though again, I'd be wrong to be surprised. The theme of total male control is ever-present here, and she's never been one for subtlety (except of the accidental type). I do wonder who's on duty when she's neither on Long Island, the family home, nor at work. The long-term solution, obviously, is an approved husband, but until he comes along all we have is David, with the fruitless phone calls, and bordaline stalker Harold. Sunshine Girls, I know you've attempted to appoint me (and occasionally Kat) as Ellen's round-the-clock chaperones, but as we've discussed that isn't practical. 

Ellen :
Mine was a drunk who got surley when he had to much to drink. Now I am very careful before deceiding to date someone. He must 1) have a job; 2) not drink; 3) be very attentive to me and MY needs and 4) not want me to cook for him all the time. These standard’s were agreed upon in a MOU between me and my dad and the manageing partner, who watche’s over me while at work.
So the manageing partner said that MADELINE does not want to deal with Jim. FOOEY! That leave’s it up to me unless I can get her to change her mind. Mabye I should tell her he is a big steak eater, b/c she like’s to go to Morton’s. I have to find out if there is a MORTON’s in Saint Louis. If YES, mabye I could get her to go and take Jim. Does the hive have any other idea’s? B/c I do NOT want to waste alot of time with Jim, even if I am billeing PORTAL TO PORTAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment