Friday, November 2, 2012

She love’s stakehouses

Ellen seems to have forgotten that the clotheing reimbursement rate has gone up to 30%. Unless there's some threshold price on the garment, under which it's still 20%?

Ellen :
I love the Tahari, and ONLEY $55. I wish I was at NORDSTRUM’s RIGHT NOW! FOOEY! The manageing partner I am sure would approve this, but he is NOT here and he has NO power to acess the Internet, even from his Hamton’s house. DOUBEL FOOEY! But I dare NOT buy it without PREAPROVAL, or I loose my 20%. FOOEY!
On a good note, Roberta want’s to take me out to Dinner tomorrow. She love’s stakehouses, so I am going to sugest that we go either to Morton’s, Spaerk’s, Smith and Lewinsky, or the Bobby Vann’s, near me. YAY!!!!!
She said she needs a good strong drink and sugests we both try some Rob Roy’s. What are those anyway?


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/01/nordstroms-half-yearly-sale-kats-picks/#ixzz2B1JrtAQW

No comments:

Post a Comment