Saturday, November 10, 2012

she was also a faschion model and cherleader

Fooey on me, reader's! I'm 2 whole days late to this post. Special apologies to Kanye and Susan/Edna Mode, whose contributions should have been featured here immediately. And yet, these freinds held their fire, allowing instead for the Sunshine Girls to call me out in characteristic unforgiving tenor. (Excerpted quote: Ellenwatch, you are loafing again! We love your wit but your locating skills need honing! Good to see y'all again, you know I worry when I don't hear from you in a few days. The good news is that in their latest rather dark comment S&S Associates state Ellen's non-intercourse with David, at least thus far, is partly thanks to me.) 

On to the matter itself. FP Angie has also proposed writing Ellen fan fiction, and I pledged to publish it here if she did. Let us know if you do collabo, Kanye? But unless I misread, the protagonist of the story below is actually Myrna. Ellen appears not to have been particularly athletic in college, and because we don't know whether she knew Myrna at the time I am still inclined to think she did undergrad at George Washington (as well as law school). No STATE COLLEGE for our future manageing partner, pishaw! 

Susan, I don't know what to say about the absence of caps (ELLEN caps or otherwise). Sometimes she lays it on thicker than others, as is also true for spelleing and punctuation errors. But that's not particularly astute...let me chew on it longer before I say more. And as always, thank's for your patience. 

Final notes: Mr. Andrew is now confirmed sans S. Still waiting on an ID for him, though. And the ethenic food mentioned prospectively, here, is likely the same to which excessive office gas was attributed the next day. Very FUNKY!


Ellen :
This is a great idea! With all of my new case’s, mabye I should ask the manageing partner to put me in the me small window office that Mr. Andrew used to be in, and b/c that office has alot of sun, I think I should also ask for a nice potted plant I can water! Yay!
Roberta called and said she got a good report from the doctor’s. We are going to try an ethenic place up at 183rd Street. I do not know what kind of food that is, but Myrna got a recomendation from the lady whose the head of the food pantrie’s. Roberta said she would meet us there at 6 and drive us both home into the City b/c it will be late and we will be haveing beers! Yay!
Myrna is haveing a blast here too. I think she realy likes the atention she is geting from all the guy’s. But she alway’s has alot of guy’s chaseing after her b/c she is an athelete and she was also a faschion model and cherleader at State college.
I am also haveing so much fun with the girl’s that I think I could do this every day! Yay!
  • I may have to start writing Ellen fanfic.
    “State college” –> “Big State” from “He Got Game.” Ellen is a dyslexic walk-on point guard with a heart of gold. Her boyfriend is a young Ray Allen; they’re in love, but her overbearing father doesn’t approve.
    Ellen finally gets off the bench for the last game of senior year. She sinks a three-pointer to beat Notre Dame in the last 5 seconds.
    Her teammates hoist her up on their shoulders. Cut the “Chariots of Fire” theme.
    A Liberty scout is in attendance; he signs Ellen for a 5-year contract.
    Not a dry eye in the house.
    • Susan (edna_mode_nyc) :
      There are tears in my eyes because I’m missing the ELLEN-caps in her post. Waiting for ELLENWatch to decipher…


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/08/the-logistics-of-decorating-your-office/#ixzz2BqFAGaoC

1 comment:

  1. Good write up! What evidence do we have as to where Ellen got her BA degree? I recall dad went to MIT. What does Ellen's dad do for a living? It also sounds like Mr. Andrew was a retired partner (who else would have had a window office?)

    I think Ellen will become an important part of the firm as she nurtures her own clientele. If the managing partner is offering up a paralegal dedicated to her, can partnership be far behind? If Ellen makes partner she can have her pick of dudes, since we're probably talking at least $600-700K per year at a small firm (which I guess this is). I am pulling for her, as she appears to have been given the shaft (in more ways than one) in recent years, between being subjugated by men interested in exploiting her for her looks and body, to being told exactly what to do by dad, to being the vassal of the managing partner wo fortunately has not hit on her sexually (ogling is permitted obviously).

    As a young city gal trying to make it, she should learn from Roberta, who has evidently taken her under her wing) except avoid the beer, which will give her a larger touchus and gut than she needs.

    My only reservation if she becomes a partner is that she may have trouble balancing that with home and family. I guess Ellen is already 32-33 and her eggs are not getting any fresher. She needs to find a guy and start popping out her young uns NOW lest she risk increased chance of developmental disabilities. In some ways it is too bad Alan was impotent, as she could have had a kid by now before dumping his scrawny drunken ass. If she is as pretty as I think, most guys in the market for a professional beauty with a brain would still make their plays to become Mr Barshevsky and tend to the young one while Ellen attains new heights in the law firm.

    Then, I could see Ellen becoming a judge or a law professor where she would not have to work very hard while having law clerks or students doing the heavy liffting for her. There are lots of good looking women who have already done this, so why not our Ellen? I say go for it! You go Girl! Stick it to the man for a change!

    ReplyDelete