Monday, November 19, 2012

especialy b/c it it Thank’sgiving

Ellen's resolution not to shop until everyone is fully recovered from Sandy remains in effect. I assume the analogy to David refers to him not calling during/immediately after the storm. But he still hasn't been given the chance to defend himself.
I cannot imagine that Jim would settle for another associate joining him in STL, especially since Ellen must be the only female associate at Manageing & MANAGEING. 


Ellen :
DvF is nice, but not for my figure and it is to expensive! Beside’s I voluntered in Far Rockaway with Myrna yesterday, and the peeople could realy use some help and heat and hot water. Did you know you can see the NY Skyline from Far Rockaway? Yay! It is amazeing!
But it is so diferent there then here b/c of the storm. No heat, hot water and electric is spotty. Myrna gave her scarf to a little boy who was very helpful. Where is every body? Is this realy NYC? It seem’s that peeople forget once they get their electrical apliance’s workeing again. FOOEY on that. Peeople like David onley think of themselve’s and not other’s. It is time we think of other’s, especialy b/c it it Thank’sgiving.
The manageing partner is thinkeing of joining us at the Soup Kitchen in the Bronx if he can be sure his place in the Hamton’s is being atended to properly he says. He also said we should get a picture for the law journal. Do they realy want to see me shovelling out stuffing to peeople? I do NOT think so.
Finaly, Jim want’s to meet me in Saint Louis, but I am to busy in the next 2 weeks, so I voluntered for the manageing partner to sugest another asociate. I am not sure if that will be good for me, b/c I do enjoy the PORTAL TO PORTAL BILLEING. We will see what he say’s.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/19/diane-von-furstenberg-dress-new-julian-two/#ixzz2CgWLDLpE

1 comment:

  1. Ptooey on Jim. I saw this on the other site.

    ReplyDelete