Sunday, November 18, 2012

Make sure he baths regularlery

All of Ellen's brushes with the Old World, it seems, happened during college and involved foul-smelling sweaters. Maybe she introduced this classmate to Mimi? 


Ellen :
Make sure he baths regularlery and has good teeth. In college this europeean guy kept Askeing me out b/c he was in my history class. I did NOT show interest but he kept STAREING at me and always grinned withVERY dirty teeth that probabely needed alot of dental work. He also wore the Same argyle sweater that.was smelley. FOOEY! He said he wanted to move here, and I said to myself “not with me mister”. I think he wound up workeing for the parks department, but I am not sure. The key is to make sure he is not a male goldigger! FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/16/weekend-open-thread-156/#ixzz2Cc5CsKvx

No comments:

Post a Comment