Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thank god for Kat makeing this availeable to USA.

929 Lexington Avenue New York NY 10065
Fairly subdued compared to Thanksgiving posts of the past, though I don't know whether to blame autocorrect or a holiday spirit bursting forth for the exceptionally poor mechanics. 

But indeed--make it a good one, all of you! I don't know if Ellen plans to take tomorrow off from PO'STING, but I do. I'll be giving thanks for everything ludicrous in the world, and anonymous far-flung freinds with whom to share it.


Ellen :
It will get better. I had the same thing with my drunk Ex, and I do NOT EVEN THINK OF HIM FOR DAYS, except if I pass Garnet’s which I try not to.
Do what I m doeing! Volunteer in a soup kitchen. We ALL HAVE ALOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!! The hive is here to support us where men do NOT UNDERSTAND WE DO! Thank god for Kat makeing this availeable to USA.
I guarantee that next year you will haves moved on –and are happy if you follow my advise! There are plenty of other fish in the sea my mom says, just don’t sellel for the first one you catch! Wait for a fresh clean one that respects YOU FOR YOU, and make sure to throw the SMELLEY ONE’s back!
Happy thanksgiving yo you and the entire HIVE!!!!!!
Yay!

eek :
Ellen, you are a real woman of genius. When I read your posts, they are narrated in the style of the Bud Light Real Men of Genius guy. TODAY WE SALUTE YOU, law associate that works for the manageing partner with bad breathe!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/21/holiday-weekend-open-thread-15/#ixzz2Cu9c9emu

2 comments:

  1. You missed a funny on the 11/20 Coffee Break on how to tip the hired help. You were likely too busy licking your chops thinking of the turkey you'd be gobbling yesterday to look for it. But you are forgiven as my colleague here at the firm found it. We think it's great that Ellen has steered clear of these dudes who we think just want to poke her. Thanks for your help in preventing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I left that one out on purpose. I do want to be fairly comprehensive, but I also want to send the message that I won't archive absolutely anything for Ellen, especially if it falls somewhat short of our expectations. Still, I appreciate your appreciation (and help).

      Delete