Monday, November 5, 2012

I am goeing to help them this month

This post-Sandy revelation reminds me of the renewal we saw in honor of Rosh Hashanah. What is Ellen trying to tell us? Do these spiritual breakthroughs have any kind of cumulative effect, or might each one just as well be her first? The relapse periods certainly seem to represent 100% pre-awakened thought and behavior.
Based on when we first heard about Myrna's, Roberta's and Ellen's Week Without Men, it's over on Friday the 9th. David seems to be cooperating thus far by still declining to call. 
Ellen :
Nice stuff, but for this month, I have resolved NOT to buy anything for myeself, and to work in a soup kitichen with Roberta and Myrna. Yay!
We did that this weekend and it was VERY rewarding. I have learned that other peopele are not as lucky as I was, and I am goeing to help them this month by careing about them.
The manageing partner gave me permision to leave work early this week to work in Brooklyn or the Bronx, whereever they need me more.
Right now, I am here early, b/c I have to call up the court’s to see if the case’s are going forward or not, and Roberta and I have resolved with Myrna that we will NOT think of men this week, b/c they let us down when we needed them. FOOEY!
Their are alot of peeople that need warm clothe’s so I encourage all of you to donate to them or the red cross.
My dad says I should do a mitzva, so that is what I am doing. He is doing the same thing in Garden City.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/05/rag-bone-bromley-floral-trim-knit-blazer/#ixzz2BOBz6liz

No comments:

Post a Comment