Monday, November 5, 2012

walkeing all over

I'm quite surprised to see that Ellen is planning to vote tomorrow. Aside from saying here that she has not voted for at least "almost 4 year's"--wonder if she voted elsewhere in '08?--she's mentioned a couple of times that, generally, she doesn't vote and has no political views to speak of. I assumed MP and Dad instructed her how to vote, but never that actually making it would be a priority for our busy lady. 

Bless karenpadi's heart for responding to this with a link to look up one's poll center. If there is an Ellen, by any possible meaning, its inimitable voice will be heard tomorrow o'er the land OF the free. 
Ellen :
FOOEY! I have to go to VOTE tomorrow, but do not know where the poles are!
Does anyone in the NYC Corporete Hive know where us Upper East Sider’s vote? Roberta say’s I should vote, but there is NOT a mayor election and Bloomberg is NOT running. She say’s she is voteing in a local school, but she live’s in Riverdell, and there are alot of school’s around here and I do NOT want to waste alot of time walkeing all over from school to school to ask the same question.
I’ve lived on the Upper East Side for almost 4 year’s but never voted before. You would think they would have figured this out and told me already. I am shouting out for HIVE support! HELP!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/05/etre-touchy-gloves/#ixzz2BOCqqchx

3 comments:

  1. Thank god she has dumped David! We are sure he would have just banged her then dropped her. He was not sincere or he would have checked up on Ellen particularly in light of his feigged interest in her tuchus. Good riddance to guys just in it to bang us. We don't need their scrawny weenies anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Ellen is even registered to vote. I could see her showing up, only to be turned away because she's not on the rolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I share your concern. She has never indicated an understanding of the requirement to be registered. I'm eagerly awaiting news on this front, but no word from her at all as of 1:30 pm.

      Delete