Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LIVES VICAROUSLY thru me

Seriously, only someone in the twilight of life, with no romantic interests and dwindling teeth, would LIVE VICAROUSLY thru Ellen. If I ever catch myself doing that, I'll know it's time to start a blog or something.


Ellen :
Grandma Leyeh just got implants on her front teeth! Yay! She look’s great but almost unreal b/c her teeth look like Farra Fawcit’s teeth! The dentist’s father wants to date her! She is not interested in men or sex anymore. She says that she LIVES VICAROUSLY thru me! But my life is BOREING, working all day on my CASELODEs and trying to find a decent guy to MARRY!
But so far all I have come up with are DUDS! Yuk, my mom says when I talk of these immature doofuses that are in my life! I do not want a husband that wears a baseball cap backward’s! Or drink’s! FOOEY on that!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment