Thursday, November 8, 2012

important for the balence of trade.

Ellen, recall that you've had these New Balances for a while now, even if you got them for your most recent birthday. It's in March. And if this is the first time they've been worn, I kind of congratulate you for fooeying Dad's dicta on daily exercise. 
Junior-high level double entendres continue, further evidence of what may be a special channel of communication (if not overlapping in existence) between Ellen and the Sunshine Girls. <--That even sounds like the name of a band, having approximately equal panache and artistry. 
Ellen :
Dont worry. This hapens to me to, but the manageing partner alway’s tells me that no one is perfect. He learned the same thing when he was a young asociate and his manageing partner said the same thing!
This soup kitchen stuff is fun, but I am on my feet all day! I did not know that the first day and wore pump’s, but today I am wearing my New Balance running shoes that Myrna gave me for my b-day! Yay! Myrna is a runner so she know’s the best shoes and thing’s. I love that they are made in the USA, which the manageing partner said is important for the balence of trade.
The peeople are very nice here. All I have to do is hand out sanwiche’s and Dasani water. So far I have probabeley handed out 150 sanwiche’s (tuna salad, chicken salad, cheeze, and turkey roll). I tried the turkey roll, but it was slipery and fell out of the bun. FOOEY!
We are going to walk over to some museum soon b/c they close at 5 so I will NOT be abel to post again today. Then we eat ethenic food and drink beer with Roberta. Roberta is goieing to come with me to court next week b/c I asked her to try and settel with Brian. Brian told me that he would NOT settel, but ROBERTA will get him to settle I hope! Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/08/zadig-voltaire-stellato-pump/#ixzz2Bg35i2Wo

No comments:

Post a Comment