Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a special proclimateion for ME!

Here we have it, my fellow Americans. I almost wonder if she skipped the presidential, though? No mention ever of her leanings in that regard. And trying to come up with my best guess--Romney vs. O'Bama--I keep going back and forth. There are very few issues related to Ellen on which I can't proclaim, but I'm finding this is one of them. Speculations invited. 

The word looks final that David ceased to call once notified that Ellen was not going to be an easy lay. I doubt we've seen the last of him, though. Guys like that have a way of spontaneously texting something vacuous 3 months later. (Sunshine Girls, can I get a...?) I'm actually not talking about real life here, however. Just like Harold, I suspect David will resurface just as soon as I announce his permanent exit.

Lastly, "this week" keeps takeing on different meanings. First it was a swareing-off of men, then we added careing about hurricane victims and other less lucky peeple, and now it's an abandonment of tuchus concerns too? Roberta encouraged Ellen to forget about the tuchus for last weekend, so this might be regarded as an extension.  (I'm wondering if this extension will turn out to be indefinite, Dad notwithstanding.)

Ellen :
YAY!!!!!!
I finally got to vote! Kudo’s to Andrew Como and the Manageing partner for getting me a new affidavid that let me vote b/c of the storm here even though I was last voted with my dad in Long island. I did not have to go with my dad b/c he called the league of women voter’s and they said Gov. Como made a special proclimateion for ME! My dad is so smart and that is why I can’t find a decent guy who is close to him in smarts. He turned DOWN MENSA! Yay!
David never called me! He is such a doosh! FOOEY on him! I told my dad and he agreed that David was NOT marrage caliber. I want a guy to take care of me like my dad. Men here are onley interested in themself, not me. But for a week I do not care. Myrna helped me today b/c her boss is crazy about her and let’s her take off when ever she wants!
I called the judges chamber’s and they said the judge is takeing this week off b/c of the storm! Yay! Roberta said I should get Myrna and meet her in Riverdell b/c she know a good deli just off the 1 line!!!! I love deli and for a week I do not care Bout my tuchus! Dad is miffed about that but this is my week with the girls exclusivly! Yay!
So go out and vote corporete’s !! Hurray for Gov. Como!!!!

I just misread “Riverdell” for “Rivendell” and thought Ellen was on a quest to Mordor.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/06/how-to-wear-a-brooch/#ixzz2BTaGLsqz

2 comments:

  1. I hope Ellen squirreled away some subway tokkens. I don't think the IRT excepts MetroCards. [sic]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the yeoman's comenting today. I also admire your [sic] but trust that readers understand why I can't go down that rode myself.

      Delete