Thursday, November 8, 2012

Some guy want’s to date me and all I did was give him a tuna sanwich

Presumably Ellen feels that she could even drink 2 beer's because this week is a vacation not only from men, but also from tuchus worry. 
I would have liked to know whether David left a voicemail, but otherwise not much to note here. I suspected he'd reappear after we/she gave up on him. Remember the heterosexual activity/behavior moratorium ends tomorrow, however (not that Myrna was ever on board). If David calls again, he may have better luck. 


Ellen :
I am from NYC and I was haveing alot of trouble posteing with my Iphone. I wonder if it is because of the storm? FOOEY if it was! I have VERIZON which is suposed to be relieable, but it is not workeing to well here in the Bronx.
Myrna is here and all the guy’s are stareing at her like they have never seen a lady before! It is histerical! Some guy want’s to date me and all I did was give him a tuna sanwich! YAY! The peeople here are very nice and Myrna and I are going to meet Roberta afterward’s for a beer. Yay! I could even drink 2 beer’s! Roberta could not join us today b/c she had a doctor’s apointement.
The manageing partner is even helpeing to proof my breif’s b/c Lynn is still haveing electric pro blem’s. Oh, and David called finaly, but I did NOT answer and I do NOT think I will even return his call. FOOEY on him. He is not reliabel my dad says. My dad thinkes he was just after me b/c I am a profesional lawyer who is admitted to the NY bar and have a good job and good prospect’s. My dad is so smart. Why don’t they make more guy’s like my dad? FOOEY on MEN this week anyway’s!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/08/halogen-open-shawl-collar-jacket/#ixzz2Behr4uiz

No comments:

Post a Comment