Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NOT sure if he is stareing at my teeth when he is suposed to be

sic, "Bringeing"
I think this is it, folks: I've clinched my existing hunch that Ellen went to GW both for undergrad and law school. A freind-classmate from her dorm? Who ended up being a dentist, rather than, well, a lawyer? (It doesn't appear GW Law offers any student housing anyway.) 

Why am I so good at this job. Why.


Ellen :
My dad says this could be because of something called COB (coordination of benefit’s). If you have two insurance carrier’s, they figure out who pay’s first and who pay’s next, so if your dentist knows you have coverage, all of a sudden you get charged more, b/c he will have to get his SECRETARY to do MORE to get paid, and mabye colect twice.
My dad and Grandma Leyeh both have good dental insurance (Grandma Leyeh also has a medicare GAP program dad says), but they go to the same dentist that is a family freind. My dad says he is good on the billeing, so that’s good. I do NOT use him any more b/c his eye’s do not look at me, but they look down alot, so I am NOT sure if he is stareing at my teeth when he is suposed to be. Instead I have a girlfreind I first met at GW while we were in the same dorm. She is a dentist now and she needed cleint’s so I was her first. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Good call! I did not make the connection before about Ellen and GW, but think that the ladies who were on the DC Metro a few months ago talking about Ellen might have known she was a fellow alumna, and were talking about her because they knew her from GW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I forgot......YAY!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Or should we say touchus? Thanks for sticking by me, Sunshine.

      Delete