Friday, November 9, 2012

causeing me and other’s here to be reminded of it.

Two coments on one post--this is rare. Amid what sounds like a lot of workplace farting, I'm sure we're also all tickled thinking about what ethenic costume Ellen might don at the potential heritage party next month. Again, Margie is MP's wife.
Blogger is on it--need you ask. 
Ellen :
Oooh! This sound’s like fun.
I am goieng to sugest this to Margie, b/c the Pilgrim Party I came up with is also now on hold b/c of the huricane Sandy (FOOEY) and the NOREASTER snow storm.
Mabye we can have a real holiday party in DECEMBER celabrateing alot of different peeople’s heritage’s! SUPER YAY!
I think I ate something ethenic yesterday that is causeing me and other’s here to be reminded of it. FOOEY! I have a sensitive stomach I think, and the spice’s mabye to much for it. DOUBEL FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/09/narciso-rodriguez-for-designation-colorblock-ponte-sheath-dress/#ixzz2BkLDQdJH

No comments:

Post a Comment