Monday, November 12, 2012

ROBERTA agrees that I should have a window

MP's shady brother, as featured today, is presumably the bald, cradle-robbing father of Harold, whom we've already met a few times. Definitely reason for pause in considering getting the same degree as such a person. 

Meanwhile, the history of Ellen's office location: it appears that she used to have a window, but was downgraded in an office move in January 2011. I now wonder if the "new partner" who took her old location was the since-departed Mr. Andrew, and she's now trying to move back into the same one? Even the interim office apparently wasn't all bad, however--she was concerned about losing it to Nerdy Guy, for very Ellen reasons, and significantly relieved when he didn't come on board and she got to stay put.

Pilgrim party is officially off, but I'm still holding out hope for a Hamton's ethnic diversity gala in December.

Ellen :
OMG! I would have to become a partner to be abel to aford this one! But I have decided that it IS very nice, and the manageing partner like’s me in RED. I still will wait before buying new stuff b/c of all of the displaced huricane victims. FOOEY on Sandy. This Sandy also has bad breathe!
David left alot of mesages and txt’s for me to call him. I wonder if he realizes he was such a doosh by leting me fend for myself alone during the storm. It is true I did NOT loose power at home, we did at work and the manageing partner has a mess at the Hamton’s. As a result, there is no PILGRIM party! DOUBEL FOOEY.
I asked the manageing partner about the vaccent office where Mr. Andrew sat, and he said he would think about it. What is there to think about? It just has some files in it now, and Mr. Andrew has NOT been there for 2 month’s!!!!!! I want a window, and ROBERTA agrees that I should have a window. Yay!
I also raised the MBA issue with the manageing partner. It seem’s his brother has an MBA, so the manageing partner will ask his brother. I do NOT know what the brother even doe’s, just that he is a little SHADY. I do NOT want to learn anything shady, just want to get the MBA degree for my CREDENTIEL. If anyone in the HIVE can sugest a good school in NY City, that would be great. My dad still did not tell me the name of the engineer he want’s me to talk to but he could be VERY smart also. YAY!!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/12/gucci-wool-blend-blazer/#ixzz2C1izbzMM

No comments:

Post a Comment