Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What is a gutter, and what kind of a name is LITTLE FISH?

Now we know Myrna and Adam have continued to see each other despite David and Ellen's falleing out. And, this is the third time Ellen has asked for advice on MBA programs; fourth if you count her brief consideration of online degrees. I wonder if this is a war of attrition? Who will be the first Corporette to break down and respond? And why has this Corporette held out this long? 


Ellen :
I wish they would make a size that take’s into consideration a person who has a larger tuchus. That would be so good! YAY! B/c right now, I can wear SOME size 2′s but most of the time I have to get a size 4 or 6 b/c of my slightly then larger tuchus. DOUBLE FOOEY!
David told Adam that I did not call him back, and he told Myrna and Myrna said I should call him back, but since he was a doosh during the huricane, I am not. FOOEY!
The manageing partner said he would pay for me to get an MBA, as long as it costs the firm no more then $15,000 per year. I think I will have to go part time, but will ask my dad. Does anyone in the HIVE know about this? HELP!
I met a guy on the SUBWAY who work’s as a gutter at the NEW Fulton Market in the Bronx, and he did NOT tell me his name, just that his nick name is “LITTLE FISH”. What is a gutter, and what kind of a name is LITTLE FISH? Smelly. I think he smelled a little like fish so told him I would not tell him my name b/c he would not tell me HIS name. TRIPEL FOOEY!

Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/13/sponsored-post-quincy-apparels-tailored-looks-and-a-much-smarter-sizing-system/#ixzz2C9YOwRhH

1 comment:

  1. You missed another pearl! Sloppy sloppy!!!

    http://corporette.com/2012/11/13/how-to-ask-for-a-raise/#comments

    Ellen has counseled other corporettes on how to ask for a raise, and needless to say, she has the managing partner wrapped around her finger.

    I've taken a lesson for her, and suggest you highlight this for the others who follow her here (that is when you are able to find her pearls of wisdom)!

    ReplyDelete