Monday, November 26, 2012

alot of pie’s which I had to Sampel!

Finally she's back! Sure, Lourine Ptooeyed at some point over the long weekend, but other than that I was feeling pretty starved for Thanksgiving. Hope not too many readers or Sunshine Girls have permanently defected. 
I'm glad to see that Ellen eventually followed through with her longstanding interest in a pole-dancing class. However, the weight stats just are not adding up here at ELLENWatch. By my count, she's closer to 20 lbs. over the (unspecified) weight that she wants, because all we've heard about for several months have been gains--6, 5, etc. I know beyond knowing that if she'd dropped any weight we would have heard about it immediately, and thus I conclude that she's either adjusted her target or, you know, lost track of basic arithmetic. Marginal literacy may come with marginal numeracy. 
I'm a little surprised with David's persistence, and we don't know what Myrna ultimately said on the matter. Meanwhile, I continue to enjoy Harold's penchant for creepily lurkeing in locations where Ellen happens to tread. I'm not saying he does it on purpose, but I'm not saying he doesn't either. 

Ellen :
You will LOVE NYC and Broadway! It does NOT matter to much what you WEAR, b/c you are a tourist! But have FUN!
I had alot of fun this weekend — My mom baked a great TURKEY, and I helped to baste the bird while it was cooking! Yay! My dad helped me with another soup run, and he drove me back to the Bronx b/c Myrna wanted to get back earleir then I wanted. I think I put on about 5 pound’s tho! FOOEY! But it was worth it b/c my mom baked alot of pie’s which I had to Sampel!
Can you beleive that David had Adam call Myrna to see why I would NOT want to go out again with him? Hello? Where was he when there was a black-out? I do NOT know, and do NOT WANT TO KNOW. All I know is that he was NOT doeing anything to comfort me when it was windy and rainy and peeople were loosing power! FOOEY on him!
But I met Myrna yesterday and we went to another pole danceing class in Brooklyn. The guy there was stareing at me! Why, I do NOT know. I have to do something to loose weight, my dad says, or they will have to put me in the back of the airplane he says! He is such a kidder! Fooey on that. I am only about 10 pound’s over where I should be and THAT is why I am excerciseing.
I also saw HAROLD hangeing around outside NYSC yesterday, but b/c I was on the OTHER side of the street, I did NOT stop and I do NOT think he saw me. I wonder if he is goeing to show up at the big swanky party the firm is throwing. I do not think so, but if my dad is goeing, then mabye the manageing partner will invite him and his dad. Yuk!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/11/26/chloe-silk-crepe-pussy-bow-blouse/#ixzz2DLQjwyFx

No comments:

Post a Comment